Ad Source: Craigslist
Location: Wildomar, California
Asking Price: $4,000
- Model Year: 1981
- Odometer: Not Listed
- Engine: 6 Cylinders
- Transmission: Automatic
- Seller Type: Private Owner
- Contact: Brad
- Phone: (951) 834-6202
- Email: Send Message
More Details & Pictures
1981 Jeep Wagoneer 4X4 with the 4.2L Inline 6
Up for grabs is a 1981 Jeep Wagoneer. Clean Title! I will be selling it for $4,000 or Best Offer. Cash only. Features are as listed:
Wagoneer Standard Features
- 4.2L Inline 6 258 Engine With Chrome Valve Cover
- Factory Automatic Transmission
- 4 Wheel Drive
- 15″ Steel Wheels
- Front Disk Brakes
- Preheated Intake System for better Cold Starts
- Front and Rear Bench Seats
- Locking Front Axle
Upgrades and Modifications (By Previous Owners as well as myself)
- Clearance Height Lights (similar to Dually’s and Semi-Trucks)
- Custom Auxiliary Fuel Tank (added by previous Owners)
- HEI Distributor
- Chrome Valve Cover
- New Engine Mounts
- Brand New Belts
The Wagoneer’s has a few minor problems that are worth mentioning.
- Body has some rust, Including the rear Quarter Panels, and some spots on the Front Quarter Panels
- The factory door bump guards are starting to come off (as seen in the pictures). Left on because it was a factory feature but can be easily removed if buyer so wishes.
- Front Bench seat cracked upholstery, Rear seat in great condition.
- As it sits now, it will not be able to pass smog California smog do to it’s strict conditions and lacking a catalytic converter. All of the factory emissions equipment minus the catalytic converter will be included in the sale. It was previously registered in Wyoming three years ago. This will be sold with the buyer’s understanding that it may not pass smog as it sits now. I’ve already reflected this in the price and if I cannot get what I’m asking for here, I will register it in Arizona and sell it out there.
$4,000 Or Best Offer
This Wagoneer runs great and maintains that classic bodystyle that became the world’s first modern SUV. We have off roaded in this in Wyoming so it is capable those harsh conditions. I need to sell in order to complete other projects. With a new owner and some tender loving care, this rig can become the ultimate off-road adventurer. You can contact me through my phone which is in the contact section of this post or via email. Thank you for reading.