Model Year: 1987
Asking Price: $10,000
Engine: 8 Cylinders
Seller Type: Private
Ad Source: Craigslist
Contact Info: Kyle @ (804) 486-0386
Message: A solid classic 1987 Jeep Grand Wagoneer for sale-
Woody classic! Looks and drives nice, but not a showcar.
These Jeeps are in very high demand! Some professionally restored Waggies are going for way north of $30,000!
Here’s the good-
1. Engine- Engine runs strong. I love driving her around town, I get compliments everywhere I go…. Good compression on all cylinders. I just installed a brand new carburetor, carburetor fuel pump, distributor, distributor cap, wires, plugs, filters, all new belts, new battery- I just invested over $2500 in all new parts to make her a daily driver.
2. New paint job, although the paint needs some help. It looks nice from a distance, but the guy I had paint it didn’t do a very good job. BUT its not terrible. New Woodgrain vinyl was installed when we painted that looks pretty good. All chrome is nice and shiny.
3. There is very little rust on her. I replaced the two front fenders, and we did some nice body work to the rockers, and removed any surface rust on the body.
Here’s the bad-
1. Rear window motor works and glass is in good condition, but it needs a new lifter- you can find one on BJs off road for $75.00, The two front windows work great, the rear windows work, but are slow.
2. Oil pressure and temp gauges do not work. Speedometer cable needs to be tightened, as it bounces.
3. Driver rear blinker needs new wiring harness
4. Carpet is in fair to poor condition, needs a headliner and the driver seat needs upholstery/leather repair.
5. Again, the paint isnt great, you can run her as-is which isn’t too bad, but if you’re looking for something really showy, you’ll need a full paint job.
If you’re a serious buyer, let me know, I can send more pics.
I don’t need help selling and I don’t want any scam bs.